This plugin allows you to show off the notices and special announcements on your WordPress site. You can use the Notice Board widget to display recent notices and special announcements in a widget area.This plugin registers a ‘notice’ slug for all notices as post, so don’t create a page or post with ‘notice’ slug or set the parmalink to “http://yourdomain.com/notice”. It would conflict with the permalinks.
Notice Board plugin can be installed by using any of the methods below
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the ‘notice-board-by-towkir’ folder into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go to the Plugins admin page and activate the plugin
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search for “Notice Board By Towkir”
- Click install and then click activate
How to Use the Shortcode
1. You can use shortcode any page,post,widget,block. 2. Enter in the shortcode `[notice-board]` 3. By default, 04 notices are displayed. * format => table|list specify whether to output the notices in a table. 4. If you want displayed unlimited notice on your website you can use `[notice-board count="100"]` * format => table|list specify whether to output the notices in a table.
- How can I display the notices in my site?
Ans:- You can use the ‘Notice Board’ widget to display a scrolling or static list of notices in your widget area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NOTICE BOARD BY TOWKIR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “NOTICE BOARD BY TOWKIR” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial launch of the plugin